J. Awan & Partners is seeking an experienced HR Professional with outstanding people skills to ensure that our human resources program and our executive search practice and initiatives are effective, efficient, and aligned to overall business objectives.
Responsibilities will include:
Key responsibilities are divided into two parts:
1. Internal - Implementing HR strategies that support business objectives including forecasting staffing needs, managing budgets, designing accountability mechanisms, and overseeing overall employment needs. This part of the responsibilities is expected to require 70% of the incumbent’s time.
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable employment laws and regulations.
- Developing and implementing human resources policies.
- Hiring staff and negotiating employment agreements.
- Managing staff wellness and performance reviews.
- Motivating and supporting current staff.
- Maintaining staff records.
- Handling employee benefits.
- Identifying staffing needs and creating job descriptions.
- Designing and directing training programs.
2. External – Leading the executive search division to fulfil the recruitment needs of Firm’s clients. This part of the responsibilities is expected to require 30% of the incumbent’s time.
- Building a database of candidate pool.
- Identifying potential candidates for search mandates.
- Conducting initial screening of candidates.
- Shortlisting candidates for further screening.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail orientated.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Budget management experience.
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
- Only UK based applicants willing to relocate to Dubai may apply.
- We offer competitive base salary and benefits including medical insurance, end of service benefits and discretionary bonus schemes
- Up to 10% of gross revenue generated from the executive search practice.
- We offer an excellent working environment and opportunities for growth